I had to say goodbye to Norman today. I hate goodbyes!
Waaaaaaahhhhh. There are about 8 million photos I could post here, but they are extremely unflattering. I want to protect my reputation and Norman's, too.
Oh, that IS so sad! What a wonderful friend you've made in Norman, Liz. Friends made in unusual situations like yours are usually the ones who last many years; how blessed you were to meet he and Ruth.
3 comments:
This is SO sad :( It seems like you two were quite fond of each other :( WAHHH!
Oh, that IS so sad! What a wonderful friend you've made in Norman, Liz. Friends made in unusual situations like yours are usually the ones who last many years; how blessed you were to meet he and Ruth.
Goodbyes are hard. :(
waaaaaaaaa
double waaaaaa
sniff
I hope he cleaned out his part of the fridge.
x
Post a Comment