04 December 2010

Wishes, wishes

Santy Claus has arrived a few weeks early!

I'm not sitting in the window right now.  No, no.  I'm sitting at a desk! Bravo, bravo. We met a few very professional and nice technicians this week.  They returned yesterday morning with a truck and ladder.  Apparently, a gremlin/squirrel/evil reindeer climbed up the wall outside our house and cut the internet cables.  All of that is over now. It's liberating and overwhelming to be connected again. But the best part is free calls back home! Get ready.

The technicians and their camion (they would have used a ladder, but a large bush was in the way)
The internet box proudly displaying its GREEN light (it had previously been yellow, purple, red, and unlit... every color of the rainbow except green)
Chauny in the "snow" (it snowed about .5 inches and everything shut down. Lots of students stayed home because their buses weren't running. )  But it was preeetty!
Festive
My street on a December eve.  I live on the left side.
These adorn each lamppost!
Last weekend, I went to the Christmas Market in Amiens with Norman, his German friend Florian, and a British assistant named Lucy.  I saw this cute little guy all dressed up for the season.
I don't remember what you call this, but it was GOOD!
A big batch of pasta
"Chichis".  Sugar sticks!
Mignon = cute. That girl was looking right at me!
Discreet photo of crepe man
Hot hot crepes!

Happy Saturday!  xo

2 comments:

Aberdeen said...

I love your discreet crepe photos! Did you know that "chichis" means "boobies" in Spanish? Hehhehehe...

Glad you love Chauny :D

By the way, the captcha word verification below is "bake ella" hahahaha

Mr. Lucky said...

I want the food, I want the food!