50 degrees, windy puddle walks, the smell of rain. It is extra springy here this weekend and I am reminded of all the springs I've experienced in 26 years. My window is wide open and I'm wrapped in the warm-hug-of-a-sweater that my sister sent me.
 |
| My current view. |
Last night Norman and I walked down by the canal and found some new-to-us parts of Chauny (including an indoor market with so many brightly colored fruits and vegetables that I was overwhelmed. One woman's job is to measure kilos of each item and ask questions like "Is this for cooking or eating right away?" when a customer requests tomatoes).
 |
| Sweet clementine |
 |
| Locked out of the canal |
 |
| Check out the cute little moon! |
 |
| Lopsided home with a view of the canal |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Bright lights and gates |
During this walk I realized that I want to take photography more seriously and I want it to be a part of my life regardless of whatever else I'm doing. I see possible photographs wherever I look and sometime soon I'll have a camera which will help me match the image in my mind with the image I produce.
Wheeee! I'm going to pretend it's March. Not too difficult today!
1 comment:
Sounds so beautiful! I encourage you to take more photos--you're amazing! I've become the well-known annoying camera person whenever I go out with friends. It's my right, RIGHT? Hehe.
Post a Comment