I'm reading Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything (I recommend it). This cracked me up. No WIMP has ever been found!!!!!! Yeah right.
New habit: eat apple cinnamon oatmeal (with chopped up Pink Ladies) while reading about science. What a grand vacation! I've slept like a log. It's like I'm making up for all the sleep I missed back in high school or something. Monday I was in bed until 2pm. Ah, reliving youth.
Make some PG Tips, too! But be careful. Don't spill your black tea on the bed like I did! I took that in stride but then I burned my hand (twice), spilled the cinnamon, spilled the oatmeal, and banged my elbow on the door. Not exactly the funnybone whack but you know when you can't breathe/move momentarily? 'Twas like that. Then, in a last-ditch effort to re-whiten a bunch of nice clothes that I had tossed in with a (previously washed like a billion times) purple bath towel, I put the SAME purple bath towel in with the whites again. This extra sleep is really messing with my functioning.
Me, joking: "Maybe I'll eat it with a spoon!"
My student's mom: "Well, you should eat it on something. You'll have to make crêpes!"
Me: "Okay!"
I went home and ate it all with a spoon. Who has time for crêpes?
No comments:
Post a Comment