06 April 2011

Chicka spring chicka

Pure health. (Eggs, parsley, a bit o' mustardy mayo, and feta). I ruined it 
all by eating tons of brioche and chewy fruit candies immediately afterward.


Heavenly pillowy love. MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!

Currently:

1. It's 73 degrees. My ideal temperature is 72 so I'm awfully content.

2. I love my French doctor. Normally I pay 23 euros for an appointment and then later get reimbursed for 70% (um, good deal, no?) Today however, I had forgotten to get cash and I had also forgotten my checkbook. My doctor said, "Do you have 6,90 euros?" So I counted all my change and came up with 6,50. Merde. He was like, "It's cool, just give me 6,00. The social security people will pay me directly. Keep the change." Holy moly. THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA. Never! Praise French healthcare.

3. A LARGE and very LOUD bee has been trying to get into my room today. I'm meant to go outside instead of opening the windows, I guess. Alright bee, I'll meet you down at the docks.

2 comments:

Aberdeen said...

Wow...WOW is all I have to say about les docteurs francais :)

merveilleuse said...

Abby... that was my reaction. I'm really thankful for the system here but it makes me SO ANGRY that the U.S. is doing it all backwards! (in my opinion.) GAH.