I apparently gave Laura this photo back in '02 and it's been on her wall ever since! And I gifted her that sweet feather, too.
70 degrees. Outdoor cafe. Leffe. Girltalk. Dreamy.
We took a tour of Rennes on Friday afternoon and Laura showed me this beautiful garden.
Check THAT out, Minneapolis. Get with the program!
We drove to St. Malo (ocean-side town) on Saturday with a couple of Laura's pals. Mer mer mer!
Pretty buildings to the left, sea to the right. Cool peeps in the middle.
Greenest green
A little windy, a little rainy, but we saw some dudes going for a wee swim. Then I tried to explain the Polar Plunge thing and got some incredulous looks.
Pals
Beach! (this is a tricky word to pronounce if English is not your native language; I'm sure you can imagine why)
We reminisced about 2002 and I was glad to be able to say more than "oui" and "non" in conversation. We ate galettes, hung out with some rowdy French 20-somethings, drank a lot of coffee, visited a festival about Argentina, slept late, practiced the Tim Tam Slam, took the metro, and watched The Hangover. Good clean fun. I'm a fan of Brittany for sure. Merci Laura!




1 comment:
It looks soooo beautiful. Soon, soon, soon. And, give me the 70's.
Post a Comment